#2 The Treehouse
This light-dappled, plant-filled living space, upstairs at the rear of Tres Casitas compound has a lower “breakfast or reading terrace” with Paradise tree growing through its patio floor and it’s own private garden terraces above with spectacular views of La Parroquia and San Miguel rooftops. Sensational for sunset watching or entertaining!
If queen bed loft is not for you, there’s a day bed for one person below the loft sleeping quarters. If you’re not a couple, this casita works well for 2 persons wanting separate beds. Private bath/shower, hair dryers, reading library and art books, DVD collection, original paintings and crafts. The Treehouse was designed to my (Nanci’s) specificiation and is where I stay when it’s available.
- 2 Wifi connections
- LCD Flat Panel TV, home theatre
- full kitchenette
- lower “breakfast terrace”plus roof garden wondrous views
- queen bed loft and single daybed
- Sleeps 3 maximum
- Daily (3 night minimum) $160/high season; $140/low
- Weekly rate high season: $920; $840/low