#1 The Eclectic
Called “Mexican Eclectic” for its many sculptural angles, nooks and crannies, it encompasses a large Bird of Paradise tree in its very small, but private terrace.
This casita, about 70sq. meters, seems larger, built with 45 degree angles creating nooks and crannies. Wood burning fireplace in living area plus provides supplemental heat along with 2 electric space heaters for winter chill; extra sleeping here in living room for one person. Can accommodate 2 persons wishing 2 separate beds or one couple and a 3rd party. Fully equipped kitchen: coffeemaker, microwave, toaster, small refrigerator, 3 burner gas stovetop. Off the plant-filled indoor atrium, there’s a queen bedroom plus private bath with shower. There is a common roof garden with wondrous views accessible for this casita. The Eclectic, Casita 1 is downstairs at the rear of the property past the outdoor common living area.
- Wood burning fireplace
- eclectic architecture, glass, beamed ceilings
- 32″ LCD Flat Panel TV, cable and DVD
- Fully equipped Mexican style kitchen
- Housekeeping 3 days weekly
- 2 Wifi connections
- Queen Bed + individual sleeping in living
- Sleeps 3 persons max
- Daily high season, 2 persons: $140; low season, $110
- Weekly high season: $840; low season; $760